My Sister

Well hey everyone...

This is Ash here. Aka, Bitsy. Still not sure why my Mommy calls me that but it's catchy I guess.

You see, I can't really form words yet, but there are a few things that I know and I wanted to tell you too so you can also know. I love my Sissy.

Really, she's the bees knees. My Mommy says something about being sliced bread but I don't even know what bread is.

My sissy now... you see, she has this thing with pictures on it and Elmo too. I try to watch it with her but sometimes she gets really mad at me because I like to hold it. But I really just want to do what she is doing because she is really cool.

She is even teaching me how to walk and talk to the doggies. At least, that's what I think we are doing. I just go where she goes because she finds all the good toys.

She gives really good hugs too and we like to play with our babies and hug them. Our new favorite movie is the fishy one. Mommy calls it something Mo - I tried to tell her, it's not Elmo Mommy. But she's not gettin it.

Anyway... I better go because I need to take my nap now. I just wanted to tell you how much I love my Sissy and how cool she is. Maybe one day you can meet her and hug her too. Trust me, it's worth it!

See ya later,
Ash, aka Bitsy

Comments

Popular Posts