Correction to last post

Well, it appears that the last date was an estimated error. I am measuring to be 11 weeks. Baby B squared will now be slated to arrive on Jan. 3rd! Yup... a slight bit earlier.

So, lesson here.. you CAN have a period and still be pregnant. Watch out folks. Just sayin.

I find it rather odd that they compare the baby in the womb to food groups to show the size. I mean it makes  sense because you can usually visualize the size but the fruits they use... like Kumquat, really? That was all that you could think of??

Anyhoo.. I am feeling much better and the sickness is nearly gone. Headaches are only on occasion. But BOY AM I TIRED!! Sheesh...

I'll keep posting and will update later on LB's first Fathers Day with the best Daddy in the world.

Until next time...
Shona


Our lil bean! 

Now our peanut! 

Comments

Popular Posts