The Weekend Edition :: Part 3

The poo poo dance! That's what we are doin in this Bolden house this weekend! 3 times in one week, Leighty-bug has blessed us with muddy diapers twice IN ONE DAY!! That's right folks! We have 2 poos in a 24 hour span! Talk about some happy parents.

We are ready for a 4 day weekend for sure since we are both off on Tuesday as well to take Leighty-bug to get her ultrasound on her liver. I am really feeling good about it. The pediatrician said she doesn't think it's anything to be concerned about but that she wants to be cautious. I like that. I am glad to see her being overly careful than not at all.

Her PT started coming to the house this week too. So for the first time in a great while, we didn't see the inside of a doctor's office or a hospital. That streak shall end tomorrow though.

All is well with the world as Mommy got to get lost in Target for a while this weekend too, which was much needed. So great to just get lost in the aisles of goodness. I thought I made it out without a stroll through the dollar aisle, but that didn't happen. Glad I did because the books were plentiful today. Never have too many Elmo Goes to the Zoo books...SHE LOVES ELMO!

Jay and I were able to go to a Louisville game this weekend too. His uncle played for DePaul and was honored at the game. Fortunately for us, he took us with. I still had to sport my UL gear though, even in the DP alumni suite. Hey.. girls gotta do, what a girl's gotta do! Just sayin. We managed to pull a W outta you know where because we certainly didn't outplay them. It was such a great time.

Our weekend was wrapped up with some dinner with friends. Such a blessed few days.

Our little booger is still fighting this sinus gunk. I hope it to be gone by the next couple of days. I am not sure who's snoring louder, her or Toots these days. Add in the pooing too, and we have ourselves a competition folks.

Please mark these words... should you not hear from Jay or I again, we have died in our sleep from the gas of Tootsie Rollita Bolden. IT'S UNREAL! Therefore we are looking for a dietary adjustment. Because we can't take it anymore. It's like rotten fruit loops! UGH!

Well, that's our weekend... Hope you shall come back to visit... OFTEN!

Until next time....
Shona



Comments

Popular Posts