Boy have I neglected this blog already. Not even a month into it and I failed to write about the most eventful thing in our lives. We I have a good reason....

Jay would say the aliens have taken over. However, alien or not, we were blessed with a baby on the way. Words can't describe how happy and over joyous we are to welcome a little one. Needless to say, I have been a bit tired. Logging on to the computer was impossible when I was falling out like an old lady with narcolepsy! I barely made it in the door and headed for sleepytown.

I am much better than I was and have energy now. But still need to rest as much as I can before sleep becomes a shiny mirage in the sleepless, desertland of motherhood. I am around 11.5 weeks now and at the point where my clothes are not fitting yet I'm not big enough for the cloth waistbands. So I am thankful for the stretchy pants trend and big shirts... thank you eighties. But I do plan to ROCK THE BUMP!! I mean why hide the beautiful gift you are giving the world. It's hard work and I want the world to know!!

With this blessed event upon us, we have a lot to do to get ready. First stop, taking care of the furry babies to transition them. Now we couldn't neglect the babies we already have. So, we have a "home schooler" coming to teach the girls a thing or two about being a lady. Toots already had a scuffle at daycare this week expelling her from future visits. Luckily, the stars aligned and we are headed to a better and closer daycare that is CEBR affiliated! All things happen for a reason.

While my husband and his college days band are vibrating the ceiling of our home, I plan to knock out a bunch of doggie collars today. The sun is shining but it's not nice enough to run around really so off to craft I go!

Happy Saturday!
Shona

Comments

Popular Posts